Name : Eatala Rajendra
Date Of Birth : 20-03-1964
Birth Place : Karimnagar, Telangana
Father name : Sri Pedda Mallaiah
Spouse Name : Smt E Jamuna
Education : B.Sc from Osmania University
Position : Ex-MLA Huzurbad
Constituency : Huzurbad
Party : Bharathiya Janatha Party(BJP)
- Eatela started his political journey from Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) Party.
- Eatela Rajendra played an important role in the formation of Telangana Rashtra Samithi. He is one of the founder members.
- He was elected to Andhra Pradesh assembly from Kamalapur in 2004. He defeated TDP Leader Muddasani Damodar Reddy.
- In 2009, He contested from Huzurabad from TRS Party and won his seat against Congress Leader V. Krishna Mohan Rao.
- He successfully contested from Huzurabad from TRS Party and won with 57037 votes majority against INC in 2014.
- From 2014-2018, He served as Finance Minister of Telangana.
- Eatela Rajendra again contested from Huzurabad Constitution for Member of Legislature(MLA) and won from TRS Party in 2018.
- He served as the Minister of Medical & Health & Family Welfare and Huzurabad MLA.
- In May 2021, Eatela Rajendra, along with his followers and Jamuna Hatcheries, faced allegations of land encroachments in Achampet and Hakimpet villages in Medak district.
- on 4 June, he resigned from TRS, and on 12 June, he resigned as MLA.
- On 14 June 2021, Eatela Rajender joined the BJP in the presence of BJP leaders Dharmendra Pradhan and G. Kishan Reddy.
- Currently, He is contesting for Huzurabad MLA from BJP.