Name : Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao(Avanthi Srinivas)
Date of Birth : 12-06-1967
Birth Place : Eluru, West Godavari(Dt), AndhraPradesh
Father Name : Sri M. Venkata Narayana
Mother Name : Smt M. Nageswaramma
Spouse Name : Smt M. Gnaneswari
Education : B.Com from SSR & CVR GOvt. Degree & Junior College, Vijayawada.
Position : Minister of Tourism, Culture and Youth Advancement, MLA Bhimili.
Constituency : Bhimili, West Godavari(Dt)
Party : YSRCP
- Muttamsetti Srinivasa Rao is Popularly known as Avanthi Srinivas.
- He is an Educationalist turned Politician.
- He started his political journey with Praja Rajyam Party in 2009.
- He was the member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly from 2009 to 2014.
- He joined in Indian National Congress in 2012.
- He was appointed as a Member, Rules Committee and Member of Standing Committee on Industry on 1 Sep, 2014. Also he was appointed as Member of Consultative Committee, Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- He joined Telugu Desam Party in 2014.
- In may, 2014 he was elected to 16th Lok Sabha from Anakapalle Constituency.
- On 14 feb, 2019 he quit TDP and joined the YSRCP Party.
- He was elected to the Bheemili constituency as a member of Legislative Assembly for the second time in the 2019 elections.
- He was appointed as Minister for Tourism, Culture and Youth Advancement of Andhra Pradesh.